myPortfolio: Quick start guide
myPortfolio is an online place where thoughts and artefacts can be created, stored and displayed digitally, available to anyone who has been granted access to it.
Lecturers: There is a guide for you to help you write great assessment briefs.
There is a large selection of videos that will show you how to create a web page in myPortfolio, along with advice on how to use it for assessment purposes. As with all portfolios, you will need to plan what it is you want to showcase, build your framework, gather & display your evidence in the correct sections, then submit it for marking and feedback.
A selection of portfolios have been made available to you, as well as an induction activity that will help you to improve your understanding of myPortfolio and its capabilities.
- Main help site: http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/help
- What is an ePortfolio? http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/what
- Creating your page & collection http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/create
- Assessment support guide http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/assessment
- Examples of ePortfolios http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/examples
- 1hr Induction activity http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/induction
- Support for lecturers http://myportfolio.solent.ac.uk/staff